Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Friday!

Good Morning Everyone!

yea yea yea it is Friday!!!!!!!!!! And a three day weekend for my son. He attends the John F. Kennedy School in Berlin-a school that observes german as well as american holidays!!!!!! I wonder if he knows about Monday off? Should I tell him?!!!

Not too much planned here-Mike has baseball practise all day on saturday(all star team) and on Sunday his regular team practise. I am going to start taking our office apart, so that I can paint on Monday.

Happy Weekend Everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Good Morning to you to... and Happy pink Saturday! I had a son that was "a boy of summer", a baseball player. Isn't it fun to go to all the games and cheer him on?
    Welcome to Pink Saturday.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were a part of the Pink Saturday group. Slow down and enjoy your weekend with your baseball player.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday Debut :) Hope you have a nice, restful weekend. You pink cake is too cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...