Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Valentine´s Tea






For this weeks Tablescape Entry I set the table for a tea in my favorite room of the house-the kitchen! Not only do I like this room best, but it is also very popular with our guests. A few years ago, we hosted a parent potluck for my son´s 6th grade class. Not to worry, a mother told me--not all would come.!!! Boy-was she wrong--we ended up with about 30 people in the house! Guess where we spent the evening? Thats right-in the kitchen. It was a blast.

3 comments:

  1. So true.... the kitchen is the ♥ of the home! You're looks great decorated for Valentine's Day.

    I see your collection of corks. We save every one, too & have made some neat hot pads in frames from them. I should blog about them so folks can see.
    just google "kits to frame corks"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Valentine's kitchen looks like a wonderful place to spend Valentine's! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing what a little red doily can add to the look of a table.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...