Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

It is 10 am here in Kleinmachnow and I am happy to say the housework is done....well there is a tad bit of ironing to do but that is all. : ) Today I am going to finally get back to doing some baking. We are out of bread, so I am going to try my hand at that today. Should not be too hard as it is a pre-made mix-JUST ADD WATER!. Then there is the matter of dinner-last night we just had sandwiches so I think I´d better cook a real meal today! What is on your menue? We are going to have old fashioned meatloaf. It is a recipe I found on the food network and it has passed my taste testers so I know it will be a success again tonight! Desert will be an easy one-ice cream!

Tablescape Thursday is nearing... since I have been busy washing windows this week and my st.patty day table is not quite ready, I will be posting a picture of a past table I did.  If all goese well my meatloaf adventure will be posted for foodie friday.  I have a few ideas for pink sat.-wish me luck that I find the items I am thinking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...