Tuesday, March 9, 2010

If it is Tuesday-this must be ironing day!

Good Morning Everyone. My husband just left for work-and I am now getting ready for another action packed day of washing windows, doing laundry etc etc!!! Sounds exciting doesn´t it!!!!?!! I got a lot done yesterday and am proud of it. The living room and kitchen look really good-have most of my st.patty decorations up-giving the house a festive touch. I am getting anxious to get outside but need to get the inside done first!

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Oh and blog it is very red!!! Please be patient I am working on making the perfect blog page!

Here Will and Grace enjoying a relaxing moment on the aquarium watching me work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...