Sunday, September 12, 2010

Getting Fit on a Sunday

What a gorgeous day here in Kleinmachnow/Berlin....it is like summer decided to come back just one more time before she lets winter take over! SO, the wonderful weather inspired me to put on my tennis shoes and get out there. With music in my ears(thanks son of mine for your ipod!) I took to the great outdoors and I was not alone--bikers, walkers, runners everybody is leaving the television and computer behind for some fresh air!

The walking is slowly turning into jogging!!! Again my goal was a half hour work out which I completed.  Feeling good and ready to get some translation work done, oh and probably  some housework too! Busy week ahead of me---but I promised myself that I will not let that stop me from my exercise plan!

Happy Sunday Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...