Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sometimes simple is good

Sometimes simple is good---or just a sign that this blogger is once again under the weather. The past 2 weeks I have been out of commission with vertigo issues. It seems the equilibrium in my right ear is destroyed. So after 3 hospital visits-I am now on medication and getting better. Gosh I hope I never experience that again-it was like being on a roller coaster that was going in 8 different directions. Thus, the reason for my table being so utterly simple this week. Just a table cloth I inherited from my mom. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day--thanksgiving is just around the corner!!!








be sure to stop by Between Naps on the Porch for more wonderful tablescapes!

4 comments:

  1. I am SO sorry to hear you've been suffering with that crazy vertigo!!! My Mom gets it really bad from time to time, and she is unable to function at all. I get it occasionally, and I just want to sleep. Little things like jumping up and down can trigger it. It's just horrible, and I'm really bummed to hear you've been dealing with it for a full 2 weeks. I hope you get to feeling better very soon...especially before Thanksgiving Day! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better in time to enjoy the holidays! Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, dear! I get vertigo from time to time. Hasn't ever been as bad as the spells I had over the first 6 months, but it can come back. I can't imagine having it for 2 solid weeks. When I am physically worn down it will kick up. So watch out - as if you can slow down over the holidays.

    Try to enjoy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I HATE to be dizzy...it's why I never was much of a drinker. I am so sad that you have been under the weather. I'm glad to see that you sense of determination and humor are very much intact. I hope that you continue to improve. Your mom's cloth is so special...family things are the best. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...