Friday, November 19, 2010

A Thanksgiving Cheese Ball


Hey, Hey, it is Friday!!! Wow, yet another week goes speeding by on me....... On Thursday I prepared a Thanksgiving meal for Mary and her husband. I was in need of an appetizer and found this on www.food.com. I have to admit--my first Cheese Ball!!! And I have found a new web site to fall in love with!


The Recipe

Ingredients:

8 oz cream cheese
4 oz sharp cheddar cheese
2 oz blue cheese, crumbled
2 tablespoons onions, grated
1 garlic cloves, minced
4 worcesteshire sauce
1 (2 1/4 oz) cans green olives
1/2 cup pecans, chopped small

Directions:

1. In a food processor, mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, blue cheese, garlic, onion, and worcestershire sauce. Process until well blended. Add olives, and pulse into asmall chunks.

2. Shape the mixture into a ball, and roll in the chopped pecans to coat. Wrap in plastic, and chill at least 4 hours in the refrigerator.


This truly is an easy recipe---now I added more garlic-will let you know how my cheese ball did in his debut last night!


FOODIE FRIDAY Click for details
so many nice entries this week-be sure to check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...