Thursday, December 2, 2010

2 down and many more to go!°

Made it yesterday to Cloppenburg without any problems, thanks to my nephew aka my driver!

Spent the day relaxing on the couch and enjoying my great nephew and great niece. Today we started on the preparations for my mothers 80th birthday celebration, by making 2 oreo cookie pies! Friday will be the great cook off--Saturday the big feast. I hoping to find the time to take pictures of the whole adventure.

My dizziness is not bothering me as much today-Praise the Lord. Although I will need a nap later today as I will be with girl friends this evening. You see I have 3 girl friends here in Cloppenburg that I have now known for 15 years. We all met in the hospital in the summer before our children were born. Over the past 15 years we have met once a month-in the early years with the children-now just the moms. Of course I can not be here every month as I live 4 hours away, but has luck would have it I am in town for my mom´s birthday party and so I get to meet up with my girls .




This morning we went to the store and of course I found something I just needed to have!!!!! I feel a tablescape idea brewing in my head!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...