Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bunnies everywhere

Come on in and see if you can find some Bunnies!!!


Some of the bunnies you will find in my home!
(took this idea from my sister!-thanks Heidi!)


Every Year I treat myself to a new bunny for my collection



Like my blue chargers? Found those at Nanu Nana the other day--just 1.59 Euro a piece


Did I say I buy just one new bunny every year?!LOL
They too were on sale at Nanu Nana!








Bunnies in the kitchen.......

...........Bunnies everywhere!




Musical Bunnies! 
Still looking for a bunny playing the trombone








found these bunny place card holders at Tchibo this year




Wishing Everyone a very happy Easter 2011! My family and I are looking forward to some quiet days---enjoying time with friends and family.

Be sure to stop by Between Naps on the Porch for more wonderful Easter Tablescapes


2 comments:

  1. Love your bunnies! I love displaying my bunnies too, but mostly in my kitchen and what I call my "tea room". I really like the casual elegance of your table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bunnies and bears. Have them all through my house. They make me happy. Cute going up the stairs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...