Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Greetings Everyone! I have been away for awhile(in the us visiting family), but am now back in Germany--busy as always. The garden has been my top priority since returning on the 2nd of April. I am so excited--spring is here-it was a long winter and we are all ready for days of swimming, skating and of course BBQ´s!

Anyway, I look forward to the usual blog parties that I join in, like Tablescape Thursday, Pink Saturday, and Foodie Friday plus many new ones. There are so many wonderful blog parties to participate in. Truly a great way to meet fellow bloggers and get inspired.

Early in the Year, I had mentioned that I would like to start a blog party and I think I finally found a theme. While in the states, I found an old handbook of my mothers-full of all sorts of tips and tricks for the housewife. It is in German, so I will write in German and English.

Have a great day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...