Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award

Some Happy News came while I was away!  Cindy Lew of   cindylewsstudio.blogspot.com  recently awarded me with...

 The Stylish Blogger Award!!! 


Now this award comes with some Rules…..
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award..


1. Thanks goes to Cindy at CindyLewsstudio.blogspot.com

2. 7 things about me!

  • i love pets--especially cats
  • i am a scrapbooker at heart
  • cooking and baking are a passion of mine
  • i am working on becoming an Inhouse Chef and Baker
  • if I could I would cruise the world
  • i have been living in germany now for 21 1/2 years
  • where others have a shoe collection -- I have a cookie cutter collection!



AwardStylish-Blogger.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...