Thursday, June 2, 2011

Some quiet time

Hello Everyone-it is a holiday here in Germany, and so I have some time to finally get back to my blog! I have been busy these past weeks, with cakes and a new part time job and simply just life! My family is away for a few days, (my son with the orchestra on a trip--my husband visiting his mother). So, I am enjoying the peace and quiet---spending some time in the garden and of course doing some baking!

Happy Tabelscape Thursday Everyone!






Be sure to take a moment and visit the other wonderful tabelscapes over at Between Naps on the Porch !

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the best seat in the house-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely setting -- sometimes it's nice to just enjoy some quiet time all to yourself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...