Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sunflowers.....

 Hello Everyone!

A few weeks ago I went down to the basement into my little store room and came back upstairs with lots of yellows, greens and sunflowers!!!



The dishes come from Ikea(where else!!!??)
Oh and the more I think about it, the material for the tablecloth and the runner came from Ikea too!!




The smaller of the two wine glasses is a set of stemware from my mother in law. I have been admiring these glasses for so long and now I get to enjoy them!






 I hope this Tablescape Thursday finds you heathly and happy. We are looking forward to a long weekend, as the 3rd of October is a holiday here in Germany.

Be sure to stop by Susan´s at Between Naps on the Porch for more wonderful Tabelscapes!




3 comments:

  1. I so wish that I lived closer to an IKEA. I am lucky to make the trip more than once a year. This is the time of year that I wish I would have planted sunflowers. Perfect for an Autumn table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your perky table. Love your beautiful stemware.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't family treasure always the best! Your wine goblets are very special. Thank you for sharing your lovely design for Autumn. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...