Monday, September 12, 2011

Fall Colors

 The calender tells me it is the 12th of September already--wow time is is sure not standing still for me.  Summer break is over and so the cake orders are coming in, catering jobs are  lining up and my adminstrative assistant´s job is going strong! Our son is back full force in school--just 3 weeks in and already the first exams are coming up. Fall also marks the end  of baseball season--well the outdoor games that is---the team now goes indoor for training.

Fall brings not only school, but one of my favorite seasons: HALLOWEEN. I have already aquired this years new decoration ( a purple pumpkin from TK Maxx) and as you can see in the picture below, the dining room table is  also decorated in fall colors.

Happy Monday Everyone!




I love how the paints, my niece ordered for me---perfectly match the table cloth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...