Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Morning means Pancakes!







Recently Marchel a book club friend of mine shared her "healthy homemade pancake mix recipe" with me. Oh am I glad she did. My doctors say I should stay away from wheat products and this recipe I can use spelt flour, so of course I was happy! Plus it is so easy to whip up on a Sunday Morning and far more economical, so perfect in every way.

Marchel´s Healthy Homemade Pancake Mix


4 cups spelt flour
2 cups corn, gluten free, bran, vollkorn, rye, or spelt flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 T Salt
4 pkgs baking powder which is app. 16 Teaspoons
1 box powederd milk

Mix and store in an airtight container


To make a batch of pancakes

1 1/2 cups mix
2 T oil
1 egg
and enough water to get the right consistency 



Enjoy this weeks entry for New Recipe Sunday---the newest Blog party!!!





1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...