Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter and bright colors!

In the past few months, I have been slightly behind in my holiday tablescapes.....and now... I am early. This past week I had a few moments and thanks to my friend Jeanne a tablescape was born. It all started when Jeanne gave me the idea for the centerpiece. What you see in the first picture is actually what I normally use for my Christmas Advent Candles, as I am sure you have seen before in my posts. So, I put away the christmas candles, the christmas green and the red ornaments and brought out the easter grass, the easter eggs and the easter chocolate and the mulit colored candles and volia.......







The yellow charger plates come from IKEA---a great steal at an euro a piece!










My flower bowls come from Mary!















This easter egg was painted by me when I was a girl scout, long long ago!






So was that brown bunny!



Aren´t these the cutest?


Have a wonderful Thursday Everyone-- be sure to stop by Between Naps on the Porch for more wonderful tablescapes. 

Between Naps On the Porch

3 comments:

  1. Your tablescape is lovely...so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful colors in your setting...love the two tall bunnies...they are the cutest...also loved the nests on the place settings ...so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your spring decor with those blooming flowers!Gorgeous Easter post.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...