Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It is beginning to look a lot like spring!

Spring is in the air here in Germany---and even though we had a mild winter, everyone here is sooo ready for warmer days. Time to fire up that grill, sharpen those blades on the lawn mower and and and....... YEA! Can you tell I am excited? We have been working hard get I can start the planting of the flower boxes and move out all the plants. But for now I will be happy that I have come this far and I will most certainly enjoy it.





Will has made himself comfortable!











For now it is still our fire pit.....hopefully in May we can set up the pool.


See....my new compost bins? Money well spent!







Even the hostas are coming out of the winter hibernation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...