Saturday, April 28, 2012

Clara....


Clara is the star of my pink saturday post this week! She is my great-niece(Lordy--that makes me sound sooooooo old!)
 At the moment I am in Cloppenburg visiting family and friends--so nice to be back in our old hometown.!
 Since I left Berlin straight from the office, the only camera I have with me is my treasured I-phone that by the way takes incredible pictures! (my post about will the cat was all i-phone) 
Well, since my arrival, I have been trying to take pictures of my great niece and nephew--with out much success. Someone is always moving! Yesterday, my great nephew Felix---3 years old, managed to do what I (not 3 years old--but much older!) could not. He got these great shots of Clara in her pink and red outfit!







Clara wishes everyone a happy Pink Saturday!


4 comments:

  1. A perfect star and really knows how to win your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweetie!

    My PINK please come and see when you have time. Have a safe and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real little cherub. Bet there's mischief behind that sweet smile. lovely entrant for Pink Sat. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a happy baby. visiting from pink sat

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...