Thursday, May 24, 2012

Black and White.....

Well, you know me---go to TJ MAXX just for a break from the routine and what do I find a black round tablecloth---Inspiration at its best.

Naturally that black tablecloth made into my shopping bag and home with me!

This afternoon with the sun shining ever so strong-I set the table for 5 in our garden. 5 you ask? Well, my husband broke the 6th chair a few weeks go-fell right on it and smashed it to bits. The Angels were on his side as he is fine---the chair, not so many angels......














The black dishes----IKEA
The black and white bowls--IKEA
The latern----IKEA.......okay okay I have to admit it: I am addicted to IKEA!
The place cards---TCHIBO....bought these so long ago and can now finally use them!
The tablecloth----TJ MAXX
The white dishes---Rosenthal---from our wedding some 23 years ago!

Pretty windy right now, so I did not trust taken the good stemware outside and the trusty everyday stuff was in the dishwasher!

Happy Tablescape Thursday Everyone......Till we meet again.....


7 comments:

  1. Black and white always looks so elegant and I love the lantern centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my kind of table - elegant simplicty. Well done. I just love your flatware. The nearest IKEA is hours away so I have only been a few times. This table makes me want to make the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always loved Rosenthal.. your pieces are stunny. Tchibo huh? Love those placecards!! The black and white table is just stunning, graphic, simple and so elegant.. well done.. have a blessed weekend, xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love your flatware and those place card holders are just too cute!
    Glad that you husband is ok from the fall!!

    Have a wonderful night!
    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that black-n-whitetable, everything is so gorgeous here. The table cloth and napkins are to die for!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. B&W is always my favorite!! And I love your silverware, so unique~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...