Sunday, May 20, 2012

Something Magical

Welcome back to New Recipe Sunday! 


Today I would like to share with you something magical! Recently I was introduced to Magic Salt. Now, I have to admit when I had first heard about it, I thought it was a product that would help me get stains out my son´s filthy baseball pants! (Chuckle, chuckle...) As it turns out, I was wrong. Magic Salt is definitely  not for getting out stains...but is there to make your food taste out of this world. And if you are ever in a sad place, just open the jar of magic salt and breath in the aroma of rosemary, sage, garlic and the best sea salt you can find.








To make:

1 bunch of rosemary
1 bunch of sage
1 head of garlic

sea salt


chop all together in your food processor add enough sea salt to get a nice color---store in a glass jar. It is as simple as that. Be prepared....once your friends have experienced magic salt there is no going back..... :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...