Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Golden Days

In a few weeks I will be catering a dinner and now that the menu is set, it is time to come up with a tablescape. The dishes that will be used, are white with a gold trim so I took the gold idea and came up with the following three tablescapes. All are basically the same, the only difference is the candels/vases. Of course one can not get yet the full picture as flowers are missing--I was thinking of a simple white flowers, something small and elegant.

Idea #1











Idea #2






Idea #3







What do you think? I am leaning towards Idea #1---will pass the pictures on to my client and see what she says!

Happy Tablecape Thursday Everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. They all look nice but I think I liked the first one the best as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the presence and weight of #2. All are lovely though.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...