Friday, June 1, 2012

Heaven.......

So, what do you do when you have melted chocolate, home-made caramel with a touch fleur de Sel, and new praline form? Well, in this crazy household, you make just a little bit of heaven.... Oh my... there are simply no words to describe how good these little pralines are. It is just the right bit of chocolate and the caramel.... :)  Now, as you can see from the pictures they are by far not perfect yet, as I really think the caramel should be hidden, but for the first time out---pretty darn amazing if I do say so myself.










Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you enjoy the pictures and the idea! Do remember to stop by Foodie Friday for more great recipes and ideas!

   
Foodie Friday

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...