Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A golden Evening

Remember a few weeks ago, when I posted pictures of a gold tablescape I was designing for an upcoming catering job? Well, here are the pictures of that said evening! The hostess had gold chargers which I think made the table just pop out and grab your attention!




Now is that not a table fit for a king?



The stemware is WATERFORD! Oh so beautiful





I love the flowers she picked out





Fancy place cards



The Menu Card






Everything went really well, the host and hostess were happy, the guests were happy and the caterer(that's me) was happy. I had great help and look forward to the next event!



Happy Week Everyone!





WED. NIGHT'S LET'S DISH!
lets dish Wednesday




12 comments:

  1. Wow, that table was stunning! I know the guests knew they were in for a very special evening when they saw the beautiful setting -- and I'm sure the food was wonderful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous table, very well done. Love the gold.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is truly a lavish and golden table. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That table is so elegant and yet inviting at the same time. The menu sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love having a menu card at a dinner party. It creates a sense of anticipation and even a possible topic of conversation, and guests can always take them home if they wish! Have a nice week. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely table, simple and elegant!
    I used to cater too, after my full time teaching job. Hard work!
    Thanks for linking to Let's Dish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous table and the gold is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beautiful table. Love the placecard holders!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful details on this table. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very elegant table... well done!
    So glad it went well for you AND the hostess.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Regeal is the word that I would use to describe your beautiful table! I am glad your event went as well as your table looked!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You didn't mention the food, but you sure can do wonders with a table! Do you go into homes and use what they have? I love the Waterford and the crown place card holders! Beautiful!! ~Zuni from Ohio

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...