Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What would I do without Amazon.de?

Oh, the doorbell just rang....and who was it? Oh that beautiful,. wonderful package delivery man with a package from one of my favorite online shops....AMAZON. You see the other day while browsing the net in search of the perfect cake recipe for my mother in law´s 90th(which is less than 2 weeks away) I stopped by the website of the pioneer woman to see what she had been up to lately.

Turns out, she has been one busy lady and has published a new cookbook! YEA! You know what comes next! Forget looking for that perfect recipe, my next click was to amazon.de in the hopes they would have it, as I do not have the patience to wait for amazon.com to deliver to Germany. Excitement broke out in my kitchen as I proceeded to order the book and since my sister just had a milestone birthday on the 4th and loves to cook as much as I do, I ordered 2 copies! Oh she is going to just love this book. We are both fans of the pioneer woman´s guacomole and pico del Gallo recipes that were featured in her first book.

....and then the wait for the package to arrive.....thankfully I have amazon prime and I only had to wait 2 days, but still 2 very long days.

So now, at exactly 10:15 am I have the pkg in my hands! I drop all plans of housework and office work, who can work when there is a new cook book to be discovered?

Happy Wednesday Everyone



Yep that ´s my name---that´s my package!



Amazon.de---such pretty words!I wonder what Mr. AMAZON looks like?


the suspense builds as I rip open the package.....



and here it is....the latest edition to my cookbook Collection. Be sure to check back as I cook my way through the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...