Monday, August 20, 2012

one short moment of summer

Our summer vacation, well summer you can not call it as the weather as been more than lousy, but nonetheless, this season is coming to a close. It has been one busy busy season for me---in addition to my great job, I assisted in 3 moves! WoW! I learned with each move and slowly becoming an expert!

Yesterday we were granted a day of 90° F weather! It was awesome--we finally got to use our little pool! The water was freezing, but after a day of working on the last move it sure did the trick.

It is quiet now in Berlin, 2 friends are now in their new homes, one in San Francisco the others in Munich. We miss them terribly and pray for a reunion soon. My husband returned to work this morning and my son returns to school next Monday....fall and my favorite holiday are creeping up on me fast!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...