Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sunflowers

Hello Everyone!
 as many of you know, it does not take much to inspire me!  And this week it was no different, the inspiration  bug bit me when  I found some green material in my friend´s basement! My friend Liz moved to Munich and I have been helping purge, pack, and clean! WOW, what a job, but that is a story for another blog post(once I have recovered!)

The green material got me thinking about sunflowers! And so I got busy trying to play catch up with my brain!!! Out came the black dishes, the new black cloth napkins, the sunflowers, and for a change the stemware aquired on a cruise taken long long ago with my parents! And before I knew what was happening, the tablescape for this weeks Tablescape Thursday entry was nearly complete! Just missing the final touch....and thanks to my cricut, I was able to create that final touch!




Gotta love my Cricut! I was able to create these cute flowers for each tablesetting







the yellow charges come from IKEA, for that matter so do the black plates!







Will the cat, looks on  from afar!






one can do so much with colored sand!













the glasses come from a NCL Cruise we took with my parents!







I hope this Thursday finds you healthy and happy! See you all real soon. Perhaps this Sunday here at An American in Berlin for New Recipe Sunday?



between naps on the porchhttp://betweennapsontheporch.net

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...