Saturday, January 5, 2013

January 05 2013!

Wow, is it really 2013 already? I certainly do not feel very 2013ish! Yesterday I took down the Christmas decorations....was it not just yesterday that I put them all up? Well, no sense in dwelling on it, time to jump with both feet into 2013, before another year slips by on me.

For the better part of December, I have been absent from Blogger world. Simply too much going on--at th office an at home and well then came the holidays and we were off to Cloppenburg(about a 4 hour drive to celebrate with family. You see, this year was something special......my mother was able to spend Christmas and New years with all her daughters and of course the husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, grandchildren, and great grandchildren! Heck, even Henry the dog was a part of the party.

In the coming posts I would like to share with you some of the new recipes(New Recipe Sunday Blog Party here at cook bake love), some great tables(Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch) and even a little pink!(Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound)

the stars of our family....the kiddies!

May 2013 be YOUR YEAR! 365 days to make lots of fun tablescapes, try out recipes, and make some special memories.  For my family 2013 marks some highlights. My husband will retire in May(Lord, stand by me!) and my son turns the big 18!!!!! Lots of planning for me to do. I pray that we all stay healthy and happy. Here´s to 2013! CHEERS!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...