Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Silvester.....New Year´s Eve


 Hi Everyone! Today is my day to work from home, so I am taking a few minutes to work on my tablescape entry for the week. This past new years my family traveled back to Cloppenburg to ring in the new year with my mom, my sisters, and their families! I think we were 12 plus Henry the dog! We all love our Christmas Dishes soo much, that we decided to make our Tablescape a New Years Eve with a Christmas Twist!
Dinner was Racellete. As you can see in the pictures, everyone had their own small pan to create delicious treats with, while the top of the racellete was to fry the meat.






 












 



Happy Days Everyone! Be sure to stop by on Sunday and share a new recipe with us!



Linking to: Tablescape Thursday. the tablescaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...