Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Party Favors

Every Party is not complete without a party favor........

On May 31, 2013 my husband retired from active duty as a lt. colonal in the german air force. Since we had not truly had a big party in about 24 years(our  wedding was the last really big bash), we decided a retirement party was in order! Of course, for all of you who know me, I started planning like almost a year in advance!

I decided the theme colors would be blue for the airforce. Blue candles, blue ballons, blue candy and of course lots of blue in the goodie bags....because you are never to old for goodie bags!

Step One......order rubber duckies at BUCK A DUCK. COM
Step Two......be lucky enough to fly to Chicago and while there go shopping at party express. My sister and I had a great time picking out fun favors... We found whirly birds(my husband was a helicopter pilot), Waterpistols(every soldier has a gun.), Compass Rings for the wives(so that they always can find their husbands...), and my sister´s favorite parachute men.
Step Three.....fly back to Berlin and get busy!!!!



the goodies




My good ole shredder(thanks Michele) made perfect party favor bag stuffing material



blue bags



the goodies.....




packed and ready 


40 Bags in all....




Make sure to stop by again for more posts about the party


Happy Days Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...