Saturday, July 20, 2013

Summer Flowers


This "Pink Saturday" I thought to share with you a picture of my flowers....just took this one. I bought these geraniums at IKEA early in the season...what a deal I think one container was 2.98€. So I bought three(could not carry more and I was too lazy to go get a cart) I soo wish I had bought more as these have turned out to be the best plants in the garden this year. Anyways, we are lucky enough to have some good weather--the plants are loving it and so am I.


 Happy Pink Saturday Everyone. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for New Recipe Sunday---will be sharing a great new recipe with you all.

In the mean time, be sure to stop over at How Sweet the Sound for some more PInk!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely geraniums! Thank you for sharing them. I am visiting from Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...