Friday, October 4, 2013

Pumpkins.......pumpkins



I love it when i get a deal at the store and I love it even more when I get inspired by that deal!  You see, one of the local grocery stores had hokaido pumpkins on sale....  .99cents per pumpkin! Of course I do not take just one! My original plan was just to make gallons of soup to freeze for the upcoming months of winter. BUT, when I got the pumpkins home...the inspiration kicked in and the following tablescape came together!  





the orange frames are still empty....my idea is to put the menue card in the frame.





















Blogparties I am posting to this week:

Tablescape Thursday
The Tablescaper 
Masterpiece Monday
Mop it up Monday

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful table! I really love those pumpkin napkin rings.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...