Monday, November 25, 2013

Homemade Pumpkin pie......no more canned

Well, as many of you know I am ´"from scratch" baker....except for pumpkin pie. Up till now I have been lucky enough to have a can of pumpkin pie filling in my pantry. Well, this year....no can....but I did have 3 Hokaido Pumpkins and my neighbor says to me...."I will cook the pumpkin for you if you do the rest" Of course I say yes and voila....the pie came out more than perfect and oh my God....does it taste good.

I found the recipe on allrecipes.com(where else?!)

Homemade Fresh Pumpkin Pie...submitted by Randy

just check the allrecipes.com web site for the recipe.

But till you do....here a picture for you!





Oh and here a glimpse of ALL the pies!

Oreo Cookie pie, Pecan Pie, Apple Pie and my now favorite Pumpkin Pie!


Happy Day Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...