Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tooo Yummy to be true

Have I told you about the new cookbook that came in the mail the other day? Well,  amazon.de was kind enough to deliver the latest cookbook from the pioneer woman. Needless to say it made my day and now that I have tried the first 2 recipes out of the book, it also made my Sunday complete.....although....note to self: next time remember the margarittas!

The first recipe I tried out was MANGO PICO de GALLO.....who knew that a mango could be soooooo good?

The second recipe I tried was, BEEF and CHICKEN FAJITAS.....again who knew? Now, I had to adjust this recipe just a touch. A: I did not have Worcestershire sauce, so in my need(on a sunday no stores open) I used Soy Sauce and B: no idea what skirt steak is, so I used beef roulades(long thin pieces of beef which you normally fill and roll up and then fry in the pan and serve with a gravy)

You can find the list of ingredients to both recipes in her new book, titled The Pioneer Woman Cooks--a year of Holidays.





Happy New Recipe Sunday everyone. Please do share your new recipes with us!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...