Sunday, January 12, 2014

a twist on the american favorite PB&J

Happy "New Recipe Sunday" Everyone! 

        While my husband is busy in the kitchen, putting in the new sink, I have decided it is the right time to share with all of you a new recipe I have recently tried out. One of my new years resolutions was to get fit and start a healthy diet. I came accross the book "The Body Reset" by Harley Pasternak. Awesome book that I can highly recommend. I am throughly enjoying all the smoothie recipes and today I would like to share with you the

 "PB&J Smoothie"





2 cups chopped strawberries( I used 2 cups mixed frozen berries)

1 frozen banana, chopped

2 tsp peanut butter( I used my own, homemade peanut butter)

4 oz fat free plain greek yogurt ( I used regular plain yogurt)

1/2 cup ice cubes


In your blender, blend all the ingredients until you have the desired consistency you want.



Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...