Sunday, February 9, 2014

A heavenly desert

I do believe, that desert is the best part of any meal, dont´t you? This week I would like to share with you a recipe for

WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE (from the book Petite Sweets by Beatrice Ojakangas)

(next week: the Macaroon Recipe)



This was truly an easy recipe to make. I decided to use my esspresso cups to serve the desert. The cups hold 2 ounces, so I was able to get 6 servings from this recipe. Worked out well, I had one to taste test with, 4 guests and and one left over for the next morning.

Ingredients:

1/2 cup whipping cream
2 Tablespoons light corn syrup
1/4 cups whole milk
4 ounces white chocolate, broken up
almonds for garnish

DIrections:

In a small saucepan, combine the white chocolate bits and milk. Stirring often till the chocolate is melted. Cool. Stir in the corn syrup. Whip the cream and fold into cooled mixture. Divide the wonderful mixture between the esspresso cups. Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours(or 2-3 days in advance)

Garnish and enjoy.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...