Sunday, March 16, 2014

Viva la Mexico

By now you all know, that mexican food is one of my favorites.....and I love setting mexican tablescapes....


This time I pulled out my colored wine glasses..The blue one is from my mom´s collection


The paper mache fruit comes from a trip to mexico






Need to drink some more tequilla (only have two hats....... )


The Menu (IKea Frames)





The charger plates as well as tablelinen come from IKEA (you all know how I love that place!)


My personal favorite of this table is that I was able to use more than one color napkin..... That is one of the many reasons why I like to do mexican tablescapes.....the bright colors make me happy



Happy Sunday Everyone!



Posting this week to the Tablescaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...