Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Cupcake Tutorial...How to make Cupcakes from Scratch


 My first Tutorial......this one is for my niece Jessica

I. Equipment

 Cupcake Pans(there are mini-regular-large sized pans. For this recipe I use the
 regular size 12 cupcake pan

 My favorite cupcake liners are american ones....the germann ones do not quite cut it!
 
 Place one liner in each of the 12 cupcake

 Measuring Cups and Spoons

 Important Tools.....a whisk, a spatula and a ice cream scoop

 A cooling rack


 very important......a timer

 my mixer of choice....a Kitchen Aid

 Another important item....an oven glove. I got my pretty pink oven glove from my girlfriend Adriana  who lives in California


 The Ingredients

 
 Filled and ready to go in the oven

 The cupcakes need about 20 minutes in a 350° F oven


Cool in pan on a rack for about 10 minutes

  

Frost with your frosting of choice


Take some cool pictures...


ENjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...