Sunday, January 8, 2017


 Tablescaping has truly become a passion of mine. This year I hoping to publish my first book of tablescapes. Since I live in Germany, the book will be written in german by a friend of mine.

 This past week I tackeled the task of putting away all the Christmas Decorations....WOW, what a job and I think, no I know, my Christmas Decoration Collection has expanded has I had to go to Ikea to get more storage boxes(DARN!!!!) Now that the holidays are over I am trying out some new ideas for winter tablescapes.

 Here is the first one.......






Thank you Mr. Ikea.....the votives are perfect for this table design




The blue dishes are from my mother in law...I think they go quite well with this design


Ah, my two fellows. They were my splurge for the Christmas Season 2016. Although they were bought for Christmas, I feel they work in this table setting as well.




love his eyes






I took my pine cones and pimped them with a little silver spray






















Wishing you all a happy Sunday Evening....be sure to stop by later this week for my second winter setting.

posting to Tablescape Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...