Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Let it Snow...Let it Snow

 It is snowing in Kleinmachnow.....yes we are finally getting some snow. Now for my fellow germans, we got a lot of snow, but for this Illinois Girl it was a nice start...but by far not enough!!!!!

 On days like this, I tend to sit at my desk and surf the web.......Facebook, PeopleMag, Yahoo News and of course Pinterest! Everytime I open Pinterest, I find so many ideas that I want to try out......just not enough time in a day. Recently I stumbled on Arhaus.com.....wow what cool a site. Seeing as tablescapes are my thing, I of course checked out their dining room tables and dishes and stemware.. all the fun stuff!


 But for now, grab that cup of coffee and enjoy my snowy tablescape!




Once again....cricut explore to the rescue......Love my light blue snow flakes




 



















Wishing everyone a happy day!

posting to Tablescape Thursday,
and
Rustic Refined

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...