Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Shades of Green



Color of the Year 2017 is PANTONE.....a pretty shade of green!!

You betcha...this inspired me to create a tablescape with green being the primary color! How lucky am I, that I just happen to have a beautiful green tablecloth and of course my lovely green dishes.


See the birch logs? My husband and I went out in the 10 minute snow storm to find those!! Not sure why I could not wait...but once I get an idea in my head, I tend not to be able to wait! 😁


For this tablescape I decided to set out butter/roll plates with a small knife. The plate is actually the saucer for the soup bowl, but I think it works just fine as a butter/roll plate





a view from above


The Charger Plates are beautiful crystal chargers from Nachtmann... The White Dinner Plates are from Rosenthal


















Hope Everyone is having a great Wednesday Evening........


Posting to following BlogParties: Tablescape Thursday, Rustic&Refined,

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Those dining with you are in for a romantic evening
    Sandra (Dinner at Eight)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...