Monday, February 20, 2017

A woman with a plan

So... for awhile now I have tried to follow a plan when it comes to running the house and working out. Sometimes I am really successful and well....sometimes I am really NOT! Today I would like to share with you my "PLAN".  In the free time that is left over after the "chores" and "work out" are done, I try to get some craft work done, some baking done and of course I love spending my free time creating tablescapes...
Of Course all of this takes place around my JOb! You see I work in an ice cream parlor....making the ice cream! i love my job and am very gratefull that I have the job. 



Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Notes

Bathrooms
Laundry
Downstairs (Dust-Vac-Mop)

Ironing
Bedroom
Stairway

Basement
Menu Planning

Weekly Grocery Shop

Once through house

Garden Work


hOusehold



Swim

Run

Bike/Spin Class

Yoga

Swim

Spin Class

Spin Class or Swim

Run

Run

wOrkout




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...