Thursday, February 2, 2017

Love is in the air.........


Happy Thursday morning Everyone.. and Happy Ground Hog Day! I had to chuckle this morning....I was in the car on the way home from my early swim when the radio announcer mentioned that today is Ground Hog Day in America(I live in Germany, so you can imagine my surprise). Here I am living in Germany and it takes a german radio announcer to remind me that today is Ground Hog Day!!! Since there is 6 hour time difference, I will have to wait a few hours to see what the ground hog will tell us. I am seriously hoping that winter is on its way out.... I am done with it! As I am sure all of you are too!

Now, many of you know, that I am not the big Valentines DAy Fan.....too much sapiness for me, but I do love setting a Valentines DAy Tablescape!



THis little guy was a gift from Marajean...she was my moms best friend and loved my sisters and I as if we were her own children.



























Posting to the following blog parties: Tablescape Thursday,  Rustic Refined,

1 comment:

  1. So romantic and full of beautiful color. Love the candle holders and the red goblets.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...